Friday, June 27, 2008

Doctor Visit

Hank went to the doctor yesterday for his 2 month check up. I took Anne with me and as soon as we pulled onto the street of the doctor's office she started saying no no. Let's just say I had to console her a lot more than Hank. She would cry whenever anyone came into the room. Hank got his first shots. I felt so bad for him. He wasn't feeling that well yesterday because of them. He is now in the 75th percentile for weight, height and head. He is 12lb 14 oz, 23 3/4 inches. I looked up Anne's old charts and she was just a little bigger than that at 4 months! I can't believe how he is growing. He loves to coo and smile at you now. It is soo adorable. He is such a cute little boy.

No comments: