Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Day


Angela

Owen and Angela swinging



Here are the some of the little kids enjoying themselves at the park before dinner. They had so much fun playing. It was a really nice day, actually it was really nice in Paradise the whole time we were there. We went up to get my parents christmas tree and it turned out to be in the low 70's that day. Sorry I don't have any pictures of that. I had a hard time remembering to take any pictures. Diana is the reason I even remembered to take these at the park because she was taking some pictures. Everytime we would go to my parents house Anne would have to pick out a red leaf from the ground. The kids were ready to be home though. We got home late last night and they were both so excited that they were being so cute, after being not so cute in the car. Anne told Dan that Hank looked like a bird on TV becuase he was on his belly with his hands swinging up and down and his head doing the same thing. It was cute.

No comments: