Monday, January 12, 2009

The Sunshine

Daddy and daughter,so sweet.

Here is a picture of Hank. He loved being outside. He would look everywhere, while kicking his legs.

Oh how cute, mama Anne and Hank.



Anne was soo excited to be up on that big rock.



Saturday we decided to go down south for the afternoon to get away from the snow. It was such a nice day there. We first thought we would go to Zion but decided it would be a lot cheaper to go to Snow Canyon. Anne loved it. Whenever we would come to a hole in the rock she would want to go in it. I asked her later that night while I was bathing her if she had a good time today and she said ya, I want to do it again. So hooray! she likes to be outside in the dirt. Hank enjoyed himself too. I don't know if it was being outside or being in the front pack close to mama that he liked best. Probably both. Anyway, I love to spend time with Dan and the kids. They are so much fun. I hope they will always like family outings (probably not but here's hoping).

No comments: