Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Cutting Doctor

So I finally decided a month or two ago that yes Anne's hair was getting too grown out and it was time to cut it. I asked Anne if she wanted a haircut and she said "No. I love my curls, I never want to cut my hair. I decided that I didn't want her to be unhappy about it, so I have let it go, only asking her every once in a while with the same reaction. Yesterday while I was at my doctor's appointment Anne got a hold of scissors and cut a little piece of Hanks hair. He needed a haircut anyway so I gave him one last night before his bath. Anne thought it was so cool that she finally announced that she wanted to get a hair cut. I was glad but at the same time a little sad to see her ringlets finally go. I know they were getting gross though so I was more glad than sad. I took her this morning and she was so good and sat there so well. She called her the cutting doctor. I guess everyone she goes to is a doctor. I did get one ringlet for memories. It had to happen sometime so I guess I am glad it is now done. It won't be so hard to cut her hair next time.


BEFORE


AFTER


No comments: