Thursday, July 8, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

We were able to go to San Diego for Memorial Day weekend. It was so so nice. The weather was perfect the water was nice and we got to do whatever we wanted. It was great! My mom had never been there, so we invited her to come with us. Hank loved that. She was his slave. Grandma had to do everything for him. This was also the first time the kids had seen the ocean. It was fun to see their reaction. Anne loved it. Hank not so much. He would not let us put him down for anything. He did like playing in the sand though. One thing I am upset about though is I only remembered to take pictures the very first day we got there when they saw the ocean for the very first time. So I don't have any cute pics of them in the swimsuits. Oh well. As you can tell the very first day was a little overcast and cool, but every other day was clear and beautiful.

No comments: