Tuesday, September 2, 2008

County Fair



Here was Hank enjoying himself. He was watching all that was going on. (Notice the goat in the background, well as I was sitting there, I felt something pulling my bag (on the side closest to the fence) yep you guessed it, the goat was trying to eat it. I had to yank it away.)




For Labor Day, we went to the county fair. We thought Anne would have fun, especially seeing the animals there. We didn't bring any cash with us and Anne was a little disappointed that we didn't take her on the carnival rides. We kind of felt bad, especially because she was on Dan's shoulders looking at all of the things around her and spotted the merry go round. She kept leaning over and giving kisses to Dan saying, I want to ride the horsey dada. We probably would have let her if we had brought some cash. OH well, right after that we took her to see the animals. She loved that. She was a little scared at first but by the end we had to pull her away. It was so cute the way she was acting toward the lamb and the goat. We also saw a bunch of chickens, some rabbits and a couple turkeys.

No comments: