Well, Thursday Hank had his 4 month check-up. He is now 15lbs 11oz, 26 inches long. I can't believe how big he is. Of course I had to go back and look at Anne's measurements, she was 15lbs exactly on her 6 month appointment, and 25 in long. He isn't doing too badly though. He is the 60th % for weight and 85th for height (lets hope that his height keeps on the same path). I felt so bad for him when they had to poke him for his shots. I was talking to him to distract him and thought maybe he wouldn't even notice or pay attention but as soon as they poked him he started to cry. I am just glad I didn't bring Anne along again. I learned from my mistake and asked Aunt Kyra to watch her. When I got to Kyra's house to pick her up, she had a make-shift bib on with a brownie in her hand and mouth. I'm pretty sure she was glad she didn't come with me too.
No comments:
Post a Comment