Monday, July 20, 2009

Cedar Breaks
















If you have read Kyra's blog you have seen and heard that we went on a little hike last week. It was so beautiful up there. I was amazed at all of the wildflowers around. In one of the parts on the little hike, the flowers were so thick on either side of the trail that Anne would run in front of us to push it aside and let us pass. She would say, "Oh let me get that for you mama." It was so funny. I wanted to do that hike again because I went on it with Alicia and her kids when Anne was about 18 months old and she walked the whole way then , so I knew she could do it without me having to carry her at all. I love to be up in the trees! I am glad that Kyra was able to go, becuase I don't think I would have done it with just me and the kids. Thanks Kyra!

No comments: