
I know I have not been keeping up with this the last little while. Here is the catch up of pictures and things we have been up to. I was upset because I didn't get any pictures of the kids when they still looked well groomed. OH WELL. Actually, I think Hank still looked the same. His hair is rarely messed up because he really doesn't have any. We did the normal festivities. We went to the parade first thing. I had fun going 2 1/2 hours earlier to put out our chairs so we would have good seats on the shady side of the street. Let me tell you, I was not the only one to do this, only these people came out who knows how much earlier than me. The street was dead but there were chairs everywhere. Later in the day we went out to Grandma and Grandpa's house to have a BBQ and we lit sparklers. As you can tell in these pictures they were not liked too well. Anne was a big girl this year. We went to watch the fireworks and she didn't cry at all. She would only have Dan put his hands over her ears so she couldn't hear the big ones.




No comments:
Post a Comment