Wednesday, August 19, 2009



We went over to the ranch on Saturday for the family reunion. Of course since we were there we made a trip over to the cemetary to visit my dad. I had heard that Uncle Carl had put a stone with my dad's name on it in front of his grave. I didn't realize how big the stone was. It made it really nice because even though I knew where he was buried, I would have to second guess myself. It made me so happy to see that name. I am glad that he did that for us. Thank you Uncle Carl. You don't know how much that meant to me and I am sure everyone in my family. We ordered the real one but it won't get down there for a few months.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, Thank you Krista for posting that. I haven't been able to see it since we buried him. I am so thankful to Uncle Carl for putting that marker up. It's wonderful.