Monday, August 24, 2009

Wonderful evening

As we were putting the kids to bed tonight I thought to myself, Tonight was one of those nights where you don't do anything monumental, but is how you wish it could be every night. We had a whole evening to just enjoy each other. The kids were extra cute and there were no outside destractions, just the fun times together. It makes me happy to have such a family and such a life.

2 comments:

Ray Anderson said...

Sweet background music, sweet spirit, sweet family! I'm sure glad we are part of the same extended eternal clan. The circle of love just keeps getting bigger...forever! :-) Love, Funky Unky & Side-Kick Mare

Josie said...

That's a cute post. Sometimes it's nice to just take things SLOW!
I think you will really like the private blog, it's nice to know not everyone can read it sometimes.
Thanks for inviting me!